Working with the U.S. Federal Government, companies must show documentation as to how the company is safeguarding their Controlled Unclassified Information or CUI. SCDIT has been in the Government space for over 23 years, and we have performed a lot evalutions of systems and networks. SCDIT has years of experience with many different methods and implementations of sercuring data.
The most common areas of our customers need our expertise with is the following:
- Infrastructure / Network Security – Protection of internal and extranet networks, servers, desktops, Labs, and data centers
- Vulnerability management – Scanning the environment for weak points and prioritizing remediation based on the risk.
- Email Security – Most threats are delivered through email. Spam / Content filtering - Information Assurance (IA) on network devices.
- 508 Compliance – Assess web applications. Develop applications within the 508 guidelines.
- RSA SecurID Tokens – managing two-factor authentication for a mobile and global workers. Also known as Identity assurance.
- Access Control Lists – Limiting access to authorized users.
Below are some of the compliance standards we have currently implimented and maintain. Click on the logos to learn more.